Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Day 27/365


we went over 2 boot camp 2 day, and it was so FUN!!! we took some self timer pictures, and every ones cameras took like 2 or 3 each, yeah well mine took about 10 and the last picture is about 5 in and we started to fall over and started laughing. by the end we were pretty much on the ground... laughing! the pictures are awesome!
pretty much we had a lot of fun!!


OK so i know this looks really weird, but this is what i got from the doctors today. so I'm pretty much terrified of sticking this in my nose and spraying them!!! yeah i know that's a really weird thing to be afraid of, but i seriously can NOT handle it!!! this wasn't as bad as i was thinking, because i don't actually have to stick the thing in my nose, but i do have to spray warm water with this powder stuff in it in one side of my nose and out the other one. i have to do it on both sides of my nose and some comes out my mouth. awwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I HATE it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment